Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spinning....terrifying or fun?

BOTH!!

I used my spin app for the first time EVER today!

I did the Aerobic Low Frequency Training session (I really should figure out the lingo for the different training sessions and plan it to work efficiently)

but anyway here's the workout:

Warm up: 10:00
Medium intensity: 3:00
Low intensity: 2:00
High intensity: 6:00

Low intensity: 4:00
High intensity: 6:00
Low intensity: 4:00
High intensity: 6:00
Low intensity: 4:00
High intensity: 6:00
Low intensity: 4:00
Cool Down: 5:00

the first rep of 6min at high had my internal voice SCREAMING at me to quit now! there's more important things to get done!! like mystery manor and other random games on facebook!! heck there's even the payroll to get done!! 

but NO! I'm not going to quit! no No NO! and I didn't!

Whew. I was sweating buckets by the end of the workout. 

54minutes and 34.5km on the stationary bike. I just really wish I was riding my bike,but a bolt broke on the trainer so I can't use it. booooo. 

Then I had a smoothie! I feel awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment