Thursday, January 13, 2011

a day off, and now....Workout 3

insert ominous horror movie music here.

I was scared. After workout#2 - I was terrified! because it doesn't let you slack off! ARGH!

Ok, today was upper body. that shouldn't be so bad - then it starts with these insane split squat jumps - 80??!?! oh dear god. I made it, it wasn't pretty but I made it.

Running, hey I CAN do that! yay!

Lots of sweat, and after a kiss on the forehead from my cheerleader "ew Mommy why are you all watery?"

I'm still extremely sore from workout2. but not as bad as yesterday. the back is giving me grief today, and the foot is cramping a bit. Good thing tomorrow is a chiropractor day. I'll have him tweak it a bit.

I don't like rest days. There's that little voice in the back of the head that's telling you that you're being lazy and need to get moving! But, I know that if I push - bad things can happen. Then I go and do something silly like make an amazing dinner. whoops....at least I didn't have dessert or snack after dinnertime.

My tactic to not snack - brush my teeth. Sometimes it works....sometimes not so much, but it worked last night. Ok...I was asleep on the couch by 9.

Now for a healthy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment