Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things that make me go FAST! and keep going!

My gear...

My bike - a huge leap up from my $100 Canadian Tire Special oh so many (I'm not saying how many) years ago.

2011 Trek Lexa SL



My snazzy shoes - Bontrager Race Road

I went for the mens shoe over the womens, the mens are wider, and since I have wonky feet.....it was logical. So much fun to clip them into the pedals (another oh crap will I fall moment), and just ride!



Awesome pants! Got them for Christmas! I ran in them on New Years in -15ish temps. Not warm but I wasn't frozen either! they hug every little curve and suck it in tight.

Adidas Supernova Running Tights


Another Christmas present this year was...


IRONMAN ROAD TRAINER Heart Rate Monitor



so much FUN! Now all I have to do is remember to turn on the receiver on the watch when I'm using the HR band.



I think thats pretty much everything I have that makes me go fast, keep strong, and keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment