Monday, January 31, 2011

Pop goes the knee....

Ow

This morning while doing my sports active I felt that familiar *pop*. I haven't felt it in a really long time, since before I got my foot done. I grew up with this pain, no one could ever figure it out.

Mention it to our chiropractor this
Morning - so he did some extremely painful things to it. A particular maneuver called 'grip and rip' brought tears. He was the first erosion to ever grab the knee and knowexactly where the pain was and why. It does feel better, despite the bruising.

So tonight I'm hanging on the couch with the ice pack and the hot pack. Might drag put the painkillers too...

On another note, I lost a pound! Yay me! But lost about 6inches. My body's odd, but I'm a heck of a lot more Fit than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment