Friday, January 7, 2011

my new toy...PART 2 and a good run!

ticked me off today.

I turned it on, went to get my workout gear on, came back and that same darn page was there. Mocking me with the little e being surrounded by little dots (you know, the 'we're loading' circle of dots). AAAARGH! I only have so much time.

Whatever.

I promised I'd run too, so off I went to run. Wow, thats something I never thought I would hear myself say. I'm going for a run....it just sounds....cool. athletic. motivated.

Flip on my movie (I'm currently watching Brother's Grimm - Heath ledger and Matt Damon). and away I go. whew, I went farther today. My pace is getting better. Yay me!

Then there was only about 30 minutes left of the movie, so I hopped on the stationary bike. Rode 25ish k. I lost track of time, so I don't have a good idea of my pace. but I was sweaty!

Workout done....did my new toy load yet?

NO.

lots of foul words, internet searches, facebook searches (they have a fan page with many grumpy customers). I'm not the only one with glitches! thats a relief!

It is packed to go back to the store. But, I might be persuaded to try it out again if the changes the techs have suggested.

until then...happy running, riding, munching (celery for me....ok I'm having wings too)

No comments:

Post a Comment